Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Ready to Start a New Chapter

They say life rarely goes the way you plan it. I don't know who they are...but thanks for the encouragement! One out of every ten or twelve days may go as planned. So far, things are looking pretty dreary. It doesn't keep me from hoping we'll get a turn around real soon.

In the case that someday, something will go right...I'm publishing on Smashwords, getting some very nice reviews, although very few sales. I'm not brilliant by any means, well above mediocre, I hope. If you've taken the time to read this blog, or either of my other two, maybe you'd like to take the time to check out a short story or two.

Over the next few days, I'll be sure to find the time to include excerpts from a few of my personal favorites.

Enjoy!

https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/lpayeur


No comments:

Post a Comment